I am happy to report I had a productive and lovely week. School was challenging, but yet rewarding. I crossed off most of my to-do list and now feel free to enjoy the weekend. This Friday Finds edition I thought it would be fun to share my favorite instagram accounts (in no particular order of course). I love taking the time to visit blogs, but when I'm in class, at the doctors office, or waiting in line for coffee, nothing beats scrolling through an instagram feed. I try not to follow too many accounts aside from friends, but the ones that I do provide a healthy dose of creative inspiration daily. You can find baking in couture on instagram as well, @inna_bakingincouture. If you are on instagram share you username in the comment box and maybe a few of your favorite instagram accounts.
1. @elsiecake: Elsie Larson co-author of A Beautiful Mess blog.
2. @sheepishknitcrochet: Meredith author of One Sheepish Girl blog.
3. @littlellama: Alice: author of Little Llama Love blog.
4. @ancblog: Ashley Nicole Catherine author of Ashley Nicole Catherine blog.
5. @andsoitis_love: Megan author of Sock Moneky and Gee blog.
6. @weekdaybreakfast: Sofia Stjernholm author of We Heart it/sofaja.
9. @susannahconway: Susannah Conway author of Susannah Conway blog.
10. @emilyschuman: Emily Schuman author of Cupcakes and Cashmere blog.
I read and appreciate all comments!